7/13/2009


It's Mosaic Monday!!!

Hello my friends!
*
Mary over at Little Red House is hosting Mosaic Monday! I have been wanting to join in for awhile now...since I have recently learned how to do mosaics and have had such fun doing them! I just made these mosaics last week after returning from our Texas family vacation. Just thought I would reshare them and join in with Mary's Mosaic Monday! You'll have to go by and see Mary's fabulous summer mosaics and while you're there you can check out all of the other participant's mosaics!
*
Thank you, Mary...for hosting such a fun filled mosaic party!!!
*
You can just click HERE to get over to Mary's place!





I made these mosaics with photos that I found on the internet of Corpus Christi, Texas. Corpus Christi really is a magical place with all of its southern charm and beautiful island views!!!
*
~~~~~~~~~~
*
Well my friends...I'm so happy that you stopped by today! I know that many of you have already seen these mosaics but it was a quick and easy post for me! I'm still trying to recuperate from our Texas trip and we also had a very busy "car show" weekend!!! I'm just exhausted!!! Hopefully I can get in the "grind" of things soon...and get some new posts up and going!
*
Have a marvelous Mosaic Monday!!!
*
Love ya'll,
Chari

18 comments:

Mary said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful place! Thanks so much for taking us along on your trip, and sharing these lovely images at Mosaic Monday. :)

Kathy said...

Chari these are stunning captures of such a beautiful place, your mosaics only enhance them, these should be in their travel magazine. glad you had such a wonderful trip, loved catching up on your posts, you have such a beautiful family, happy Monday, Kathy.

Cindy J. said...

Oh my dearest Chari, I just read your beautiful note on our dear Lauralu's blog..I am so touched with your loving, thoughtful words. Truly Chari, you have the greatest gift of loving expression I have ever read.. God has so blessed you with the most wonderful heart that just spills out into the most loving words. Thinking of you today and hoping that you are getting the rest you need.. Love, Cindy

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Chari,
I would love to go to Corpus Cristi Texas just based on these photos.

I always need a vacation from my vacations. Hope that you can get rested up soon. Take care.

Kim

From the Old InkWell said...

Chari, you put these together so nicely! BTW, love your new header!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Chari! What beautiful mosaics! It looks like you had a wonderful time! I think I need a trip to the beach now! Have a great week!...hugs...Debbie

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Chari, these mosaics are gorgeous...you certainly did a great job..

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh Chari, your mosaics are just beautiful. I love it. Such a wonderful trip. Hugs, Marty

Carolyn said...

Those mosaic's are so beautiful!

Carolyn

kahlanne said...

Wow those pictures are stunning. I especially love the first one!

Dixie said...

ya gotta love the Texas coast...! love; your new header too!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great Photos and Mosaic! I like the first one the best! Have a great day!

Sherrie
http://splummer-aviewofmylife.blogspot.com/2009/07/mosaic-monday_13.html

Vee said...

You're an excellent spokesperson for Corpus Christi! It must have been a beautiful vacation for you to want to round up the images and create these lovely mosaics.

Unknown said...

Hi Chari, faublous photos of Corpus Cristi! Looks like a simply marvelous trip!

Love the collages, you did a fantastic job!

Tina

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Chari my dear,
These are fabulous! Your a wonderful photographer and the mosaics just make me want to go there all the more! I hope you had a fun week-end with your honey and are getting all rested up from your trip! Hugs to you, Cindy

Salmagundi said...

Hope you are resting up. Looking forward to posts from you soon. Sally

Carol said...

Looks like a fabulous vacation! Thanks for taking us along!

Sharing with Sherri said...

Hi Chari,

Your vacation collages are are wonderful!! Oh a day at the the beach sounds like heaven!!

Sherri:)