11/12/2011

Sunday Favorites...No. 125

*
Welcome to the 125th "Sunday Favorites" Party 


"Sunday Favorites" is a Sunday meme designed to give bloggers a chance to share a favorite post from the past!!!
For more information on how to republish a past post just click HERE.

~~~~~~
*
Hello my friends!
*
Welcome to the 125th run of "Sunday Favorites"
*
I hope that you're having a wonderful weekend!  I have been busy planning for Christmas!  I know...I know...we haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving yet!  Hehe!  Honey and I are making a trip to the big city this weekend.  Hobby Lobby is on my list of places to go!  Yeeehawwww!  I LOVE HOBBY LOBBY!  I can't wait to see what they have out for Christmas this year.
*
Today for Sunday Favorites, I thought I would share one of my "all time" favorite tablescapes.  It's called..."An Autumn Evening by Candlelight"...originally posted November 17, 2010. 
*
I had some pretty exciting news to share in that post.  This tablescape was featured in Belle Inspiration magazine.  It's the first time that I have ever had anything of mine published.  Since then, I have had the pleasure of doing a second article and photo shoot.  And...I will be having a new article and photo shoot in Belle Inspiration's 2011 Nov./Dec. Holiday issue.  Again, I am sitting on pins and needles!  I can hardly wait for this issue to come out!  Just a little note about Belle Inspiration.  This fabulous magazine was founded in September, 2010.  It is an online publication, however Belle has gone into print now.  Their first printed issue came out last month.  It is a fabulous publication that covers a multitude of topics...such as...interior design, fashion, lifestyle, etc.  The magazine is based out of Paris, France but it is in English.  I have included a link to their site at the end of this post.  It is one publication that you will want to get...believe me!!!
*
 Well my friends...I'm looking forward to seeing your Sunday Favorites posts this week and visiting with you!  You can sign up for the party at the end of this post!
*
Have a super Sunday!
Chari
*
~~~~~~~~~~~~
*
Sunday Favorites My favorite post from:
November 17, 2010
*
*
~An Autumn Evening by Candlelight~
*
*
Hello my friends...I hope you're having a fabulous day!
*
I am sooo very excited! As many of you know, we have a brand new, online E-Magazine called...Belle Inspiration! This fabulous French publication is the brain-child of our very own Mimi Bleu of Bonjour Romance blog. Mimi and her team of talented editors has successfully created one of the most beautiful magazines ever!!! Belle Inspiration covers a multitude of topics...including articles on interior design, fashion, art, travel, cooking, etc. The very first...premier edition...of Belle Inspiration came out on September 15th. Ohhh my...what "eye candy"! I spent several days just devouring each and every article! A few of our favorite bloggers have feature articles in the premier issue...Rhonda of Blue Creek Home blog and Yvonne of StoneGable blog...to name just a few. Ohhhh...and these ladies are sooo talented!!!
*
and now...
*
Belle Inspiration's "Holiday Issue" has arrived!
*
My BIG news...I have an article in the Holiday issue! Okay...can you hear me squealing and doing my "happy dance"? Hehe! Seriously, I feel so very honored that I was asked to be a part of Belle Inspiration! It's really a "dream come true" for me! Thank you, Belle Inspiration!!!
*
~An Autumn Evening...Candlelight Dinner for Two~
*
* My article is titled, "An Autumn Evening...Candlelight Dinner for Two". I share the "how to's" of creating a special tablescape. So today, I thought I would share a couple of photo snippets from the article as well as a few extra photos of my autumn fireplace mantel. I hope that you enjoy!!!
* *
*
My fireplace mantel in the living room...all dressed up for autumn.
*
*
Ahhh...abundant and bountiful autumn!
*
*
Autumn foliage...fruit of the vine...and pheasants.
*
*
*
*
*
*
An Autumn Evening by Candlelight...
*
*
A romantic candlelight dinner for two.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Well my friends...I hope that I whet your appetite for more!
* 
You'll have to check out Belle Inspiration for the full show! Wink!
*
*
*
*
*
You can get your subscription to Belle Inspiration HERE.
*
The Holiday Issue really is fabulous...it is 265 pages of pure delight!!!

Well my friends, I hope that you enjoyed my Autumn Evening by Candlelight! Thank you sooo much for letting me share my excitement with you!!! Please leave me a comment and let me know that you were here...I would love to visit with you!
*
Warmest Autumn Wishes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*
*
Sunday Favorites
Guidelines for Participating in Sunday Favorites
*
Add a "visible" link for the Sunday Favorites party to your blog post or add the Sunday Favorites button from my sidebar.  The link leading back to Happy To Design should be a "visible" link in your post...not "Parties Here" or "Find the parties that I am linking to in my sidebar" or somewhere else is...unacceptable!   No one should have to search for the parties you are joining.
*
Please do not add your link below, until your Sunday Favorites post is actually published to your blog.  If you are participating in Sunday Favorites, please be sure to add your permalink and not your general blog address.
*
If you have found that your link has been deleted...then it was not following the guidelines.  Please read the instructions and try again.
*

Thank you so much for your participation!!! I am going to really enjoy going through your "Sunday Favorites" posts!!!
*
*
***Just a little note: Sunday Favorites Criteria***
*
When I first started the Sunday Favorites meme, my initial thought was to offer a solution for getting a post out on the weekend without having to spend alot of time doing so...weekends are just a busy time for most of us! Copying and pasting a previous post is so quick and easy. Not only is this a quick and easy solution to the busy weekends, but it's also an opportunity to dig back into our blog archives and share a favorite "past" post once again! Many of us spend alot of time and effort creating a post and it just seems a shame that it is viewed only once and then forgotten about!
*
I would like to reiterate that Sunday Favorites is a meme about sharing or revisiting a post from the PAST!  Please do not add a freshly published post to the Sunday Favorites party...it is NOT what this party is about.
*
Thank you!!!
*
*







17 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Did I link up dear Chari, as I didn't see my post link! Oh well, your table for two is stunning, sooo very elegant, inviting and romantic. Hope you have a great trip and find beautiful things at Hobby Lobby. I can't wait to see another thing of you in Belle Inspiration, wow! You're so talented dear Chari, I will try to see the magazine on line when your post comes on. Congrats and thanks for hosting lovely lady. Lots of hugs, FABBY

podso said...

Chari congratulations on the ezine article! You deserve to be published! Very nice table for two

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Your mantel is simply gorgeous! So ful and lush! Love it. Stunning! Thank you for hosting and have a great weekend!

Savannah Granny said...

Chari, this is so awesome. Your work is fantastic and the honor is well deserved.
Is Belle Inspiration a print magazine or is it an online magazine. Oh well, I am going to check it out anyhoo. Congrats on this honor you mantel and table are breathtaking. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, GInger

Savannah Granny said...

forgive me Chari, I skipped right over the narrative and went straight to the pics. Should have read first. Hugs, Ginger

Sarah said...

Wow! Chari, your mantel is amazing. You are very talented. Thanks for hosting. ~ Sarah

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Chari, Your tablescapes are always amazing! What talent you have girl!!

Sweetwater Style said...

Yikes...I didn't give the url for the actual post...here it is
http://sweetwaterstyle.blogspot.com/2011/09/goodlooking-dishsoap-dispenser.html

Thanks for the amazing photos and the great take on a link party!

Unknown said...

Beautiful mantel! I have the same pheasants,but are not setting in a gorgeous desin like yours.Congrats on the article.You are great!Thanks for sharing Joann

Cass @ That Old House said...

Oh my goodness gracious, Chari. That is spectacular!
I am going to have to look at this over and over again -- many times! -- to soak it all in.
You are amazing.
And I'm going to check out the new mag!
Cass

Chubby Chieque said...

Congrats, Chari! WIth all your great collection, YOU really have to publish in any way.

Great job.

Join my Swedish giveaway, if it fits your taste.

Happy Sunday.
/chie

The Tablescaper said...

Congrats on being included in the publication. I so remember your mantel from last year. It is stunning. I've been working on one of a similar ilk. With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I need to get it done!

- The Tablescaper

bj said...

O, I do remember this stunning table for two..
Just beautiful....:)

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Chari, I remember this gorgeous, fabulous table and you SO deserve this honor!!! NOONE can set a romantic atmosphere like you my friend!!! CONGRATULATIONS sweetie!!!! XO, Pinky

Marlis said...

Chari, I remember the first time I saw this setting, I was awestruck. I love love love the richness of the colors. xo marlis

Unknown said...

Love the mantel and the colors.....absolutely gorgeous!
This is my 1st time joining your party! Thank you for hosting such a fab party!!
Andrea

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Beautiful photos, as always, but that mantle really knocked me out. How gorgeous! I wish you'd come to my house and do mine up for the holidays. Wow!