4/21/2010


*
It's Here...It's Here...It's Almost Here!!!
*

*
Hello my friends!
*
Can you hear it? Can you feel it?
*
I can hear the sound of revelry in the air...and I sense an excitement building!!!
*
It's Here...It's Here...It's Almost Here!!!
*
Sunday Favorites is about to have a birthday!!! Yes...that's right...this Sunday, April 25th, Sunday Favorites will be celebrating its very first birthday!!!

*
For those of you who might be wondering what Sunday Favorites is...it is the Sunday meme that happens every week here at Happy To Design! This fun filled Sunday meme is designed to give bloggers a chance to share a favorite post from the past. So many fabulous posts have been published...and regrettably, forgotten about...they have been buried under a myriad of previous posts. I believe that these fabulous posts deserve a "second showing" and Sunday Favorites makes that opportunity available! If you haven't ever joined Sunday Favorites and would like to...you will find more information and the "how to's" of republishing a past post by clicking on my Sunday Favorites button in the sidebar! I would like to make a special invitation for you to join in with Sunday Favorites Birthday Celebration this Sunday by sharing a special post with us!!!
*
Well my friends, you won't want to miss the Sunday Favorites Birthday Celebration!!! I can tell you now...there is going to be a special giveaway...so stay tuned!!!
*
"Happy Birthday to youuuu...Happy Birthday to youuuu...Happy Birthday Sunday Favorites...Happy Birthday to youuuu"!!!

Ohhh my...I can hardly wait!!!

9 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

YAH CHARI!
Congrats on a year my dear friend!
I will be there and I will be looking through my posts for a special one. A whole year, well that's just amazing! I need to go check on Gloria, and see if there's an update.
Hugs,
Cindy

podso said...

Oh my I'd better start looking back for a post! Thanks for doing this each week--it's great fun.

Braley Mama said...

Can't wait! I will try and be on the ball, to link up this week:O)
Happy 1 year mama!!!!

Sonia said...

Chari,

Congraulations on your blog birthday..I love Sunday Favorties as you already know! You have been a gracious hostess and I love your blog posts! Thanks for being an encouragement to me this past year and with my anniversary.. Good luck again with the giveaway!

Miss Bloomers/Sonia

xinex said...

Hooray! Happy Anniversary to Sunday Favorites!! And hooray for you too, Chari for creating the meme....Christine

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Hi Dear One...

:-)

Yippeee! I've actually been thinking about Sunday Favorites...and thinking I'd better get back to it. I'm glad I came...it gave me an opportunity to say Happppppy Birthday!

Big hugs,
Spencer

Beth said...

Congratulations, Chari! You have such a great blog! Once I've been blogging long enough to repeat, I need to participate in Sunday Favorites! I want you to know I'm having a giveaway so stop by if you have a chance.
http://foodasart-beth.blogspot.com

Ms. Bake-it said...

Hello Chari,

Congratulations on the first anniversary of Sunday Favorites! I have not participated yet but like to visit other participants.

Love your header!

~ Tracy

Sonny G said...

woohooo congrats on your Sunday favorites Birthday ..

Sonny